Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Sunday, September 11, 2005
    This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank characters.
    her name is cowgirl and she is just one of my favorites.
    I like lisa frank because the cartoons are cute and
    beautiful without too many belly-shirts and mini
    skirts. Genie however is my all time favorite I don't
    know why. I guess she's just cute. the thing I like
    most about the characters are their eyes. And if you
    look closely all the girl characters have very
    similar eyes- Big and beautiful. My eyes aren't
    like cowgirl's at all though. My eyes are brown,
    and I have more than three eyelashes too!

      posted at 3:29 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile