Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took it
    so that I could send it to my friend Katerina Nicole Virostko.
    I met Kate at AWANA.... (Approved Workers Are Not Ashamed) I actually was teamed up with her on a three legged race... And we won! I dont know why but I always managed to be put on a team right as that partcular team had a winning strike! So for that reason the game time was my favorite part of AWANA...
    Anyways... I hope that you don't think that I'm ugly.

      posted at 9:42 PM
      7 comments



    7 Comments:
    At 9:51 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Kim C. said...

    I think you're beautiful! (and not just because I'm your Mom)

     
    At 12:37 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger PerryC said...

    I think you are the most beautiful Deanna in the WORLD!!!

    and YES I'm Biased!!

     
    At 12:38 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger PerryC said...

    but that doesn't mean I'm wrong

     
    At 9:43 PM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i could say you were ugly, but only because i was jealous!

    you're totally beautiful, just like you've always been....and now i can see after reading your blogs.....very well read with lovely lingo!

    just don't go and get a swelled head....beautiful girls who know it tend to be not so beautiful with their actions and attitudes.

    somehow, i don't see that happening with you :oP

    mattibug

     
    At 5:54 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my dear, you have a countenance and beauty that goes beyond your beautiful appearence.

    love,
    grandpa c

     
    At 7:25 AM, October 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    don't wory you look horrible (just kiding) but I still wont leave my name you might beet me up!

     
    At 5:50 PM, December 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are beautiful!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile