Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, September 27, 2005
    Green Notepad

    The night was humid (well, it was) when I found out that I was going to do my first mudstomping job. This wasn't just any mudstomping job. This was the mudstomping job that would change my room forever.
    Mine was a cold room, the coldest room in the house. I suspected that Mom and Dad were prepared for me to be inaccurate in the beginning because they didn't yell at me when the mud rained down.
    I think Mom needs to write down in her little green notepad that we need more (drywall)mud, (we used almost all of it last night).
    My room is the coldest room in the house because it is all closed up with its own A/C window unit. ( in case your'e wondering, Me and Kaitlyn slept out on the deck... on the mattresses wrapped in sheets and sleeping bags).

    Although nothing in this post is fictional I wrote it as my first creative writing project.

      posted at 5:37 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile