Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Monday, October 03, 2005

    This is one of the funniest memories I have of living at the browns house. Becca had gotten
    stuck hanging by her pants in a tree! Patrick Henry had come running in the house to mom saying KIM! KIM!!! BECCA IS HANGING IN A TREE BY HER PANTS!!!!! mom of course rushed to the rescue (but not without grabbing the camera) and found... Becca hanging in the tree
    like this! mom didn't leave her there for long.
    Just long enough to take 3-4 pictures.
    (The tree by the way had been lovingly nicknamed tree-beard by the little goobers who played in it day and night)

      posted at 8:40 PM
      4 comments



    4 Comments:
    At 6:32 AM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Kim C. said...

    Just to be sure it's clear: Becca was not climbing bottomless. She was caught by her bottoms.

     
    At 7:54 PM, October 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember when Deanna would go outside and pee behind a tree because she saw the boys do it. But I'll never tell!

    Sure! ;-)

    Grandpa Coghlan

     
    At 7:55 PM, October 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BTW, I wish I had a camera then!!!!!

    Grandpa Coghlan

     
    At 8:23 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Deanna said...

    Hey grandpa how bout the time you had just gotten out of the shower and were standing in the hall when I walked out of my room and saw you in a raggedy PINK towel and said, "WOOO WOOO!!" (Your cheeks got pinker than the towel)
    I wish I had a camera too! :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile