Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, October 18, 2005

    This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-named "Pooter")
    He loves knives, guns and any thing else that can give poor Kermit another surgery scar.(He and William play surgeon with their stuffed Biker Pig and Kermit the frog).
    This picture was taken for Great Grandma and Grandpa Goldsmith.(we filled out a my favorite things page and sent pictures for a Thanksgiving present). When I find Briana's picture I'll do a post about her.

      posted at 12:38 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile