Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
What I read in my bible today
What I got for Christmas
awwwwwww
And here is Lydia. This picture was taken much ear...
This is Bonna's younger sister Loly (pronounced lo...
drumroll please.
Teeth = Maturity?
Bets on the Baby
Unbelievable
Oh the memories this picture brings! I am the one ...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Monday, January 29, 2007
    my new blog and other things
    What do you think of my new blog? Pretty nice huh? my bestest sister Kaitlyn fixed it up for me.
    If you pop over to her blog then you'll see a pic of her with the deer that Dad shot at Covenant Ranch (the building in the header is the lodge, and we stayed in the rooms on the bottom left).
    One night when Becca (the 5yo) fell asleep on the couch and had to be carried out to our rooms I picked her up then she opened her eyes really wide, so I said "Becca are you awake?" and she said "yeah" so I said "open the door for me" and she opened it with her feet but then she shut it and said "teedo...teedo....fire...flood!" and the that's when I realized that she might not be all the way awake! So with her still mumbling I asked someone else to open the door and I carried her out to bed.

      posted at 6:06 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile