Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Oh the memories this picture brings! I am the one ...
More Poetry
Poetry
Knock! Knock! Knock! Came the sound on Alexandra's...
Only a Dad
A wonderful Mother
My sister-aunt Abigail and several memoirs of my y...
These are a few of my favorite things...
Thanksgiving church service
We the undersignedThe harassed occupants of the be...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Sunday, June 11, 2006
    Unbelievable
    Those of you who haven't seen Cute overload had better click! if you don't then you will be totally deprived of some of the most inconceivably precious cuteness EVER.

      posted at 3:11 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile