Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
We the undersignedThe harassed occupants of the be...
This is my all time favorite painting that is done...
Faerie
My favorite Animal
My favorite mythical creature
Homemade House
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Thursday, November 24, 2005
    Thanksgiving church service
    On the wednsday before thanksgiving we had church @ 6:30 pm and it wasn't really even a church service, We did 3-4 songs of praise and 2 0ld testament readings and I think 3 times
    when people got to stand up and say what they were thankful for.
    I said that I was thankful that even though the Browns (My Mom's Parents and 7 of her younger siblings) moved away I was thnkful that at least somebody stayed with us.
    But on a lighter note we had thanksgiving at Stephanie and Justin (Aunt and Uncle's) house and had big thick juicy steak instead of turkey, And had to listen to My Dad's younger brother Benjamin scream at the top of his lungs at the football players while we waited to be allowed to watch a movie called holes.

      posted at 8:14 AM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile