Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Faerie
My favorite Animal
My favorite mythical creature
Homemade House
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, November 15, 2005


    This is my all time favorite painting that is done by christian riese lassen. It is called: Peaceful Moments. I have a binder with this picture on it and I traced it on to a piece of tracing paper and sent it to my Great Gandpa and Great Grandma Goldsmith.

    well that's all for now.


      posted at 1:21 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile