Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, November 01, 2005
    Acts of Providence
    This week Dad wants us to blog about Gods acts of providence to our family.
    So I'm going to blog about how my being born caused us to end up in Texas...
    The place where Dad worked had just shut down and Mom was so pregnant with
    me that she had quit her job so Dad had applied at Organic Technologies (then called Wiley Organics) but they never
    answered him and he was getting discouraged. But Mom and Grandma Coghlan
    kept encouraging him to pester them and they called on the very day I was born.
    And if he hadn't worked his way up from janitor to manager of the shipping and inventory department then vision Forum wouldn't have hired him so there is the story of hgdr9fmy being born made us wind up here. :D

      posted at 2:50 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile