Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, October 18, 2005
    My little aunt


    Ah, Alaura, The oldest twin and bug lover, the red-headed story writer. My little aunt... Kaitlyns best friend. How shalt I begin her story? She and Briana both had guinea pigs,Alaura's was named Alec and Briana's was named Taffy (due to her color). But Briana's died and Alaura gave hers away when they moved to NY . But Alaura is not bereft of pets now by any means. Now she has a pet chipmunk and a parakeet named Sunny. (Briana has two parakeets named Popeye and Felix).


      posted at 1:14 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 4:27 AM, October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If I send you some pictures of us will you post them too?

    I love you.

    Grandpa Coghlan

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile