Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...
Hi I'm Deanna (Dee-on-a). I'm 12 and this is the f...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, October 18, 2005

    Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was one of my best friends when she lived in Texas...We actually lived in the same house for approx 1 1/2 years and shared a room for 1/2 of that time. But for the rest of the time I slept in our 30ft travel trailer.

    ps. please comment and tell me what you think of her.(she is 11 months younger then me)

      posted at 12:54 PM
      2 comments



    2 Comments:
    At 6:47 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is Briana and I look a lot different now.

     
    At 8:03 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cool :)..

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile