Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Friday, October 21, 2005
    Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant again! This will be #8 . I think we are going to have a boy if mom buys new girl clothes this time (giving up hope might be just as effective).
    I think we jinx ourselves though when we do stuff like writing "PC4!!!!" On the calnder on Mom's due date Grandma!!! And plus Mom bought boy clothes when Rachael was born.

      posted at 11:34 AM
      4 comments



    4 Comments:
    At 12:41 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Frazzledsister said...

    Good for you! Eight! We have seven. Last time we were SURE it would be a girl, but lo and behold it was a boy. Again. Are you, by any chance, homeschooled? I found your blog by google searching for the poem "Father carves the duck."

     
    At 5:06 PM, October 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you like it frazzledsister.

     
    At 7:35 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Deanna said...

    oh yeah we are homeschooled

     
    At 1:57 PM, November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Deanna I think you are right. When I gave away all girl clothing and just figured it would be a boy and didn't even pick a girls name to consider that is when we had Katie.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile