Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad
This is me. I am 11 in this picture. Mom took itso...
This is a picture of my personal favorite version ...
This, Is a picture of one of the lisa frank charac...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Friday, October 21, 2005
    Carmela

    This is a picture of my Grandma Brown's horse Carmela. Grandma had to sell her though because she went psycho out of loneliness.
    Grandma thought that their dog Strider would be enough company for her but he wasn't. She was almost the only horse I have ever ridden but they used to have a horse named Gracie and a donkey named April.
    Carmela looks skinny because she wouldn't eat enough food to keep healthy.
    Nobody was very sad though when Grandma sold her (some guys bought her for a birthday present) because she had started biting us. One time she bit William on the leg when he was feeding her (but she didn't bite him as hard as Patrick Henry did). And one time when I was riding her she tried to bite my leg. And another time she bit Grandma on the arm.
    But when Grandma first got her she was really sweet but when Rachael was born we didn't pay as much attention to her so she probably got jealous .

      posted at 8:09 AM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile