Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
My favorite mythical creature
Homemade House
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Friday, November 11, 2005
    My favorite Animal


    Who loves horses? I do. They are my very favorite animal. And I am going to have one someday (I hope ;) they are so easy to ride too! Personally I can't see why people think you need all these lessons to be able to ride a horse... I realize that I need to polish up and practice to be able to do stuff like gallop, canter, or trot...But I didn't need a whole bunch of lessons and practice with people practically holding on to the saddle! And what was even more fun than waiting for Grandma Brown to saddle Carmela up with her blanket and bit/bridle was leading her up to the upper field w/o any blanket or saddle and just leading each other around on her while she ate the grass down and saved us some mowing!

      posted at 2:12 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile