Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Homemade House
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Tuesday, November 08, 2005
    My favorite mythical creature


    Who likes faeries? I do, but I can't quite see where this ones wings are. Can you? Well I like faeries because they are so mysterious. And because well I don't know off the top of my head but they are so beautiful! Well that's all I have to say right now. Adios


      posted at 1:13 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 6:58 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

    I Love fairys. Yes I can see the wings, this fairy is very beautiful.
    Kaitlyn

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile