Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Thursday, November 03, 2005

    This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months older than me. she is 13 now but I'm catching up! I'm going to be a teenager next year! And I'm going to have a birthday party at the river.(I hope) When we first moved here Amanda was my best buddy we did everything together . It was : Me and Amanda, Kaitlyn and Briana, and Lydia and Alaura. But then when Bonna got older the buddies passed up the line and Lydia was best buddies with William and Patrick henry.
    Sometimes Michelle,Weasy,Carisa,Amanda,Me,And Bonna
    would get swimsuits on and go slip out (with all of our Mom's permisson) and go swimming at spring creek.
    Well Manda same to you as Krissa comment to show that you look at my blog and saw this post. :)

      posted at 6:24 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile