Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck
This is one of the funniest memories I have of liv...
Green Notepad


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Wednesday, November 02, 2005
    News flash

    Early this morning a local resident woke to a strange noise, A peculiar gasping and snorting noise was being made beneath her bedroom window! she peeked out and saw... THE WERE-NERD! The awful beast has not yet been caught but the Police are reported to be hot on its tail.
    If the witnesses are to be believed this is a picture of the horrible creature. It is reported to be cross-eyed because it accidentally looked into a mirror after it had finished ravaging a house.
    If you see it don't run! It hops like a Kangaroo
    to get around and once it's caught sight of you get to a car or a baseball bat or you're a goner. Well this is the warning that everybody that doesn't know about the fearsome monster should hear.

      posted at 11:41 AM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 2:06 PM, January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ha thats a laugh.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile