Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...
When Father Carves the Duck


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Thursday, November 03, 2005

    This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought her hair was messy if it didn't look like that. Dad would tease her mercilessly by rubbing his hand over her hair the wrong way. She bought hairspring in a huge spray can, The kind that is supposed to last 6-9 weeks. They lasted about 3-4 weeks for her cause she sprayed her hair so thickly with it that when she wiped off the access spray she needed to wipe her hands on a towel! But she was a great friend. One time she and Amanda (seen in next post) made two piniatas and bought candy with their own money and let us break them and have the candy!
    Well Carisa if you read this please comment and tell me what you think :)

      posted at 8:18 PM
      2 comments



    2 Comments:
    At 6:53 AM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Kim C. said...

    I think this is a great picture of Carisa. Of course, I'm biased...I took the picture...
    Now people can see where our Rachael gets her red hair. Isn't it gorgeous?

     
    At 6:44 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey,
    Thats cool!! But I don't hardly ever use hairspray anymore! I always wear my hair down! And it is way shorter now! Got to go.
    Carisa

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile