Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...
This is my Grandma Brown holding Rachael.I remembe...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Friday, November 04, 2005
    My favorite artist

    Do you want to know what artist's work I love the most? My favorite is God's but my favorite earthly artist's work is Christian Reese Lassen. His work is so beautiful! I don't know why it appeals to me so much... It just does. Well what do you think about it? I think his paintings are just so beautiful. This one is almost my favourite but not quite. I probably like it so much because it has all that blue in it (blue is my favorite colour).
    It seems so unbelievable that a human being could do such beautiful pictures but if you think about it, just imagine... If a created creature can do something so wonderful how beautiful can the stuff that God makes be? It quite blows my mind that something so beautiful as this is probably hideous and crude compared to say... A painting that God who is unmatchable
    could make by thinking about it. Well, I think I'd better wrap this up for now.

      posted at 1:12 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile