Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...
News flash
Acts of Providence
Wow it actually took this long! Mom is pregnant ag...
Carmela
My little aunt
Wow! I actually found a picture of Briana. She was...
This is 6yo Patrick henry,(Affectionately nick-nam...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Monday, November 07, 2005
    Homemade House

    This is an early picture of the "Homemade House" for all you people who might be wondering. Well I just want to say that when I say "we built our house" I do not mean that we hired someone to do the dirty work and we picked out the carpets and paint. I mean we spent long hours cutting down and burning trees, digging 3-4 foot deep holes, digging a 6 ft hole for septic testing, laying the foundation, and finally... building the house itself. The fact that some of my uncles and second cousins plus my Aunt's boyfriend Paul Watson didn't die in their feats of derring-do during the process more than proved (to me at least) that God truly controls everything. (including the future of certain fearless uncles and second cousins ;P)

      posted at 4:01 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 2:03 PM, November 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Deanna, it's Abber. Too bad I don't have a homemade house. I'm hoping we can come visit yours this Christmas. P.S.
    what sort of feats did Paul and Jonathan do while building the house?
    -11/22/05

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile