Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Thanksgiving church service
We the undersignedThe harassed occupants of the be...
This is my all time favorite painting that is done...
Faerie
My favorite Animal
My favorite mythical creature
Homemade House
My favorite artist
This is my Aunt Carisa,I remember that she thought...
This is Amanda, She is about 5 or 4 1/2 months old...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Thursday, November 24, 2005
    These are a few of my favorite things...

      posted at 9:04 AM
      2 comments



    2 Comments:
    At 6:53 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Kim C. said...

    Deanna,
    I tagged you on my blog. You're it. Go see, and then do the 7 Sevens here on your blog.

     
    At 10:36 AM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

    me to!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile