Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
More Poetry
Poetry
Knock! Knock! Knock! Came the sound on Alexandra's...
Only a Dad
A wonderful Mother
My sister-aunt Abigail and several memoirs of my y...
These are a few of my favorite things...
Thanksgiving church service
We the undersignedThe harassed occupants of the be...
This is my all time favorite painting that is done...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Friday, April 28, 2006


    Oh the memories this picture brings! I am the one on the left and My Dad's little sister Abigail who happens to be one of my two best friends is on the right. I remember that the boxing gloves were way too small because they were a six year olds Christmas present and they hurt my hands but I didn't want to give up. But she beat me -I had to give up because my hands hurt. Even though I may look short in the picture I have almost always been at least an inch taller than her, And I am just a few days over seven months older than Abigail. But me and Abigail weren't the only ones who were boxing with those gloves, Dad and his brother Thomas were boxing, and Jonathan and Grandpa Coghlan, William and Patrick Henry, Kaitlyn and Loly. (short for Alaura)


      posted at 11:10 AM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile