Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
awwwwwww
And here is Lydia. This picture was taken much ear...
This is Bonna's younger sister Loly (pronounced lo...
drumroll please.
Teeth = Maturity?
Bets on the Baby
Unbelievable
Oh the memories this picture brings! I am the one ...
More Poetry
Poetry


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Saturday, January 06, 2007
    What I got for Christmas
    Right now I am working on the computer that my Grandma and Grandpa Coghlan gave Kaitlyn,
    Lydia, Megan, and Myself for Christmas.

    THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO MUCH!

    I also got a beautiful scarf from my pen-pal, a set of brushes, a comb and, a mirror from sweet little sis Natalie, a new study bible and bible cover from MomandDad,
    and a gorgeous necklace from Aunt Bonna.

      posted at 9:45 AM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 1:20 PM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You got alot of cool stuff didn't ya .I got a real sewing machine a
    new bike a basket for my bike
    a horn for my bike a stringlers for my bike colering pencils with erasers roller skates and all the things in my stockins and I have
    quite a big stocking .My grandma sewed my name Hattie on the front of it acouple years ago. And I got to be in the christmas play at church that reminded me what the day was realy about.

    ps....my blog HomeschoolHattie

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile