Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Bets on the Baby
Unbelievable
Oh the memories this picture brings! I am the one ...
More Poetry
Poetry
Knock! Knock! Knock! Came the sound on Alexandra's...
Only a Dad
A wonderful Mother
My sister-aunt Abigail and several memoirs of my y...
These are a few of my favorite things...


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Monday, June 26, 2006
    Teeth = Maturity?
    One day we (Mom and the rest of us Kids) were on Our way to the dentist when somebody brought up the fact that Kaitlyn (who is 11 BTW) had all of her twelve year old molars while I only have one.

    Me: "Well that just means that she has a big mouth and I don't."

    Lydia: "No that means that she is more mature then you!"(smirk with raised eyebrows)

    Me: "What on earth do teeth have to do with maturity?"

    Kaitlyn: "Since you don't have molars then you don't have the maturity which means you won't
    understand." (another smirk with raised eyebrows)

    Me: "You guys are ridiculous!"

    Lydia: "No, you're jealous that Kaitlyn is more mature then you are!" (another smirk)

    Mom: "Well Lydia if you don't have your twelve year old molars how do you know?"

    Me: "YEAH! Lydia!"

    Lydia: "Well you don't have your molars either Deanna!!!

    Me: "Well I have one and the only reason she has room for those molars is because her mouth is bigger than mine and that means that I am more mature than Kaitlyn."
    ___________________________________________________________________
    After that it was just more nuh-uh - yah-uh-ing and in a way the argument is still going on because we stopped talking when we got to the dentist but whenever somebody brings it up Kaitlyn and Lydia are still adamant that more molars = more maturity.

    btw I am getting my second 12 yo molar =)

      posted at 4:27 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 1:25 PM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have always heard more molars more machurity but you are right.


    ps....my blog HomeschoolHattie

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile