Daily Blessing






Previous Posts
Happy birthday Abigail!
Who likes Shakespeare?
sleepwalking
my new blog and other things
What I read in my bible today
What I got for Christmas
awwwwwww
And here is Lydia. This picture was taken much ear...
This is Bonna's younger sister Loly (pronounced lo...
drumroll please.


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
  • Grandpa
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • Kaitlyn
  • Grandma




  • Archives
    Monday, February 19, 2007
    A silly story that I wrote and Mom insisted that I post
    Once upon a time there was a child called Bad Little Boy, His Mom and Dad told him to be good but he was bad anyways. One day his Mom and Dad said "Lets go out to dinner and leave our Bad Little Boy in the capable care of his Very Irritable Big Sister, his Not Very Irritable Big Sister, and his Very Patient Big Brother." So they called the big siblings before them and said "We are going out to dinner and you are going to watch your Bad Little Brother and make sure that he doesn't get into trouble." But once his Mom and Dad had left get into trouble is just what he did! he smashed a lamp with his favorite picture frame, he threw Not So Irritable Big Sister's pillows and blankets out the window, he jumped up and down in his muddy rain boots on Very Patient Big brother's bed,and he made a scarecrow out of Very Irritable Big sister's brand new ball dress, and expensive fancy shoes! "That is IT!!!!!!" Very Irritable Big Sister cried and with that she snagged him by his shirt and tied him to a chair. Bad Little Boy was very nervous to say the least and as the big Sib's argued over what to do with him he thought over what he had done.
    Then Very Irritable Big Sister untied him and marched him into the attic and locked it behind him.
    A few hours later Mom and Dad got home and noticed the nice and quiet state of things and immediately demanded to know what they had done with Bad Little Boy. Quite calmly Very Irritable Big Sister explained that he had been bad so they put him in a sort of time out.
    When Mom and Dad saw Bad Little Boy they decided to lock him down in the basement for the rest of his bad little life and then they fed him leftover coffee and moldy buiscuts and lived happily ever after without him.
    THE END
    by Deanna .C.

      posted at 11:13 AM
      5 comments



    5 Comments:
    At 12:39 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

    You have a talent for writing and a one which has imagination.

    May your writing talents continue and your mum was right to ask that you place here. Congratulations.

    Will you be showing this to your baby brother - when he is older?

    Blessings to all the family.

     
    At 6:32 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Mom2fur said...

    I'm cracking up here! What a great sense of humor!

     
    At 12:34 PM, August 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deanna it Alaura. I thoght that was a funny story. I like it. That story seems like something that would happen here. well got to go Alaura.

     
    At 9:08 AM, October 12, 2007, Blogger A.G Brown said...

    Hi Deanna,
    I tagged you.
    Alaura.

     
    At 10:36 PM, November 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are a very capable writer, and I am impressed that you came up with this at such a young age.
    However, I find this story unsettling. I know it's just a silly little story, but I think it's sending a bad message; that people who misbehave should be treated poorly.
    I don't mean to offend at all.
    Sincerely, .

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    About Me
    Name: Deanna
    Location:: Rural Texas, USA

    I am a christian homeshooled 13 year old with 6 sisters and 1 brother,1 rabbit and about 1/10 ownership rights to a golden retriever named Lady. As the title of this blog implies we live in a house that we built ourselves with the help of some Uncles, and some cousins.

    View My Whole Profile